Sneads, FL 32460
Are you a high energy, passionate retail leader who is looking for the next step in their career? Are you someone who loves to help others and work as part of a team? Do you thrive in fast-paced environments and have previous experience in retail, food service or restaurant management? Do you like discounts on gas and free coffee?
Then you may be the perfect addition to our team!
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Professional Structured Training program
- Monthly bonus potential up to additional $2.25/hr for each hour worked in a month
- Work today, get paid tomorrow through our earned wage access program*
- Paid Time Off
- Medical/Health/Dental Coverage
- 401K with Company Match
- Team Member Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Savings Account
- Company Spirit Days
- And much more!
Managers In Training will learn how to successfully manage the day to day responsibilities of running an EG America convenience store location from our finest leaders. You can expect to spend time with a Training Manager and Supervising Manager during your training, working various shifts to learn about our company, our retail team, our vendors and our guests. This role supports the Store Manager and other team members in delivering an exceptional guest shopping experience.
During official training weeks, Managers In Training work alongside Training Managers, gaining insight and best practices for managing a convenience store location. During supervisory weeks (in between training weeks) Managers In Training work a variety of shifts, alongside team members, putting their leadership training to practice. After training, Managers In Training become part of our bench leadership team, helping to fill in during absences until assigned to their own store.
Looking for growth opportunities? Our parent company, EG America, operates nearly 1700 locations across the United State, so there are always opportunities for you to move up the ladder!
What you’ll do:
- Greet Guests with a warm welcome and a smile! After all, we are known for delivering exceptional Customer Service!
- Assist Store Manager with building and developing a strong store team: training, scheduling, and coaching team members. Act as a leader within the team by setting clear and measurable goals, holding self and others accountable, and communicating frequently and effectively.
- Monitor product levels on the sales floor, rotating stock and keeping product levels full. Our guests’ count on us to be 100% in-stock at all times.
- Oversee quality control, merchandising, & food safety programs in locations that offer hot food.
- We love to keep a clean store. We work as a team to maintain the overall appearance and cleanliness of both interior and exterior of the store. Ensuring that the coffee station is clean and stocked; the food service area is spotless and the bathrooms are sparkling clean! You will help by delegating and completing these tasks as necessary.
- Operate the cash register in an efficient manner
- In locations that offer hot food - Assist the Store Manager by overseeing quality control, merchandising, safety programs and other guidelines in place for successful food service operation. Perform other duties as assigned at the discretion of the Store Manager or District Manager.
Our doors are always open to our guests, rain or shine and on weekends & holidays. Each Team Member contributes to delivering the best experience to our Guests by participating in all parts of the job.
At EG America, it’s important that our employees reflect the world we live in and the communities we serve. We celebrate our differences, so your unique background and skillset could bring a wonderful new perspective to our team. If you have a passion for delivering exceptional Customer Service and have a strong retail management background, then we'd love to meet you. The rest can be taught!
Minimum Education: High School or GED
Minimum Experience: 1 year retail or food experience
Preferred Experience: 1 year in retail, guest service or restaurant, in a leadership role
Preferred Licenses/Certifications and Skills: ServSafe /Food Safety certification a plus but not mandatory
- Comfortable talking and interacting with guests and team members
- High energy
- Ability to move from one activity to another quickly
- Team oriented; willing to give extra effort to help others
- Computer skills are helpful
Scheduling: This position is full-time and involves working a variety of hours, day and night, as EG America locations can be open 24 hours depending on the store. Weekend & Holiday hours are required.
Hours & Conditions: Full-time – 40 regular hours maximum with 5 hours overtime required
Travel: 5%. Ability to deliver deposits to the bank independently (where applicable) and have own vehicle to do so.
Physical Requirements: Ability to maneuver and regularly lift and or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Ability to stand/walk 8 hours a day; reach overhead, bend, squat, twist, reach, grasp and grip and work in cooler (cold temperatures). The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Other: Specialized attire required in food establishments (hats or visors, gloves etc. provided)
in Sneads, FL
Restaurant General Manager
Est. $38 Full-time, Part-time Sneads, FL 32460
Easy apply food service manager jobs
in Sneads, FL
Restaurant General Manager
Est. $38 Full-time, Part-time Donalsonville, GA 39845 Urgently Hiring
District Event Marketing Manager
Est. $28 Full-time Tallahassee, FL 32304 Est. $31 Full-time, Part-time Dothan, AL 36303 Est. $31 Full-time, Part-time Dothan, AL 36301 Est. $31 Full-time, Part-time Dothan, AL 36303 Est. $31 Full-time, Part-time Dothan, AL 36303 Est. $29 Full-time, Part-time Bainbridge, GA 39819 Est. $44 Full-time, Part-time Dothan, AL 36301 Est. $29 Full-time, Part-time Bainbridge, GA 39819