Coastal Staffing, in partnership with a Remarkable Manufacturer, has new positions available in Fort Myers, FL
- Pay is $12/hr starting and goes up to $13/hr after 90 days
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday - Friday
- Training hours will be during first shift, Monday through Friday, either 6:00am - 2:30pm; 7:00am - 3:30pm; or 8:00am - 4:30pm. Transfer to 2nd Shift after that is completed.(3pm-11:30pm)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to, the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Adhere to all current good manufacturing practices (cGMP)
- Follow production schedule guidelines.
- Fill bottles with powder based upon weight.
- Feed bottles onto production line for capping, sealing, labeling and coding.
- Quick calibrate, tare and read output on gram scales.
- Wipe bottles off from powder residue.
- Help supply the line with raw materials (bottles, lids, powder, capsules, boxes, labels, etc.).
- Wipe and clean changeover parts and stage in changeover parts cabinet.
- Inspect finished product (i.e. seals, labels, lot numbers, expiration dates, lids and bottle quality).
- Pack finished production bottles in boxes, close and label.
- Clean-up of each production station per cGMP guidelines.
- Fill out daily production reports.
- Abide by cGMP Safety Training and General Safety Guidelines as addressed during orientation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Posting ID: 570871457Posted: 2020-10-18