Are you confident, reliable and resourceful? Do you have lots of energy, a great work ethic, EXCEPTIONAL organization and communication skills?
If so, keep reading...
Here are a few Requirements:
1. Exceptional organization and communication skills
2. Loads of common sense
3. Champion at meeting deadlines
4. Talent to build and maintain rapport with high-profile clients
5. Quick on your feet and able to make decisions without a lot of details
We are a high-profile, fun, fast-paced commercial real estate brokerage company, looking for an A-Player who is a highly efficient, highly motivated, self-directed, resourceful, results-oriented person, with a sense of humor and thick skin, to be a commercial real estate agent.
We want a full-time, long-term, ROCKSTAR commercial real estate agent who can become a thriving player in the marketplace. Qualified applicant must enjoy learning, being stretched to grow, and will ultimately be an integral part of all our operations.
Here is a short list of other “must-haves” that you should possess to apply for this position:
1. Be Extraordinarily Organized. – You must have the ability to constantly establish and maintain cold calling. This is the life blood of the company. We expect agents starting out to make 50 - 100 calls per day, five days a week. In addition, you must also be able to organize and keep track of goals and planning, as well as gather, assimilate and summarize monthly goal metrics with your mentor.
2. Have Excellent & Professional Communication Skills. – You must be able to respond professionally in person and on the phone to very high-profile people, and have the ability to negotiate deals, tour properties and conduct in-person meetings with clients.
3. Be Highly Attentive, Pro-Active & Resourceful. – You must be alert and anticipate client needs (in advance) in all areas of the business. Examples of this would be: researching real estate market trends, financial analysis of properties, managing deals from start to finish, participate in weekly mentoring calls, join in on weekly company calls, attend quarterly company workshops, and maintain your book of business.
Are we a good fit so far?... If YES, keep reading....
Here’s something you should know, as a team member of our firm, it’s helpful if you have some of the following experience: working in a high end bar or restaurant, organizing events, working in a law firm, or helping run political campaigns.
Do you also possess these qualities below?
1) Team and/or Leadership Experience – If you have leadership experience, please notate it in your inquiry. We find that people who’ve played on sports or other types of teams, or who have had significant leadership experience understand how to play their role, how to pitch in wherever is needed, and have a Whatever It Takes Attitude.
2) High-end Restaurant and/or Customer Service Experience – If you have experience in high-end, busy restaurants, a concierge type role, or high-level customer service, please notate it in your inquiry. We often find this type of person has received exceptional sales training, as well as an understanding of what it takes to maintain high levels of service and personal organization--over long hours, while being accountable, and working under pressure.
PLEASE ~ No whiners or complainers either. We’re also not interested in bringing someone on-board who has too many personal commitments.
**What’s In It For YOU?!?!**
Working with Lovejoy Commercial would be the single most useful education you could get. You’d literally be getting paid to learn, and contribute value in the form of your ideas, positive energy and brokerage efforts. For example, you will be interacting with multi-millionaire commercial real estate owners on a daily basis... but, you’ll actually be learning firsthand how to underwrite and maintain a successful commercial real estate property that is run by million-to-billion-dollar business owners. Holy cow! Where would you ever learn that in school?
Plus, you have the opportunity to be in a company with several high-income producing agents! A Big Huge Perk is that you’ll be exposed to agents that are successful... to hear how they think and how they operate.
And much, much more...
**Why Choose Us Over Other Brokerages?**
1) WE PROVIDE LEADS! No other brokerage provides you with hundreds of leads per month. You hear it all the time where brokerages over promise and under deliver with leads. We provide you with all the properties owner’s contact information in your market for easy targeting. Wow!
2) Telecommute! We strongly encourage working from home because study after study shows the benefits and effectiveness of people working from home. Spend more time with your family and friends!
3) Mentoring Program! We provide you with an in-depth mentoring program that is unmatched in the industry. We literally tell you the step-by-step process on how to make deals happen and get paid. We created a proprietary model that is so easy, children can understand.
4) Investment opportunities! By leveraging our relationships, agents are able to invest into commercial real estate deals. You can put money into these investments or roll your commission into them!
5) Personal Development Courses! We pay you to take the world’s best personal development courses to better your mind and body! We strongly believe in investing in yourself in order to strive in all areas of your life.
Still interested? ... Good! Here’s your next step: Sign up for a interview call!
Company Description - Lovejoy Commercial is a market leader in the acquisition and disposition of multi-family complexes. By leveraging our long-standing relationships with the most reputable buyers, our company’s unparalleled model for off-market deals help owners sell their properties quickly, efficiently and at top dollar. Our collaborative and energetic culture is unique in the commercial real estate industry, which provides our agents unmatched value to our client’s investment strategy.
Compensation: $100,000 - $300,000 (This position is 100% commission based. Compensation depending on experience and performance. It is typical for an individual who applies him/herself to make six figures and beyond after the first 1-2 years.)
P.S. If you have experience with InfusionSoft, SalesForce, Costar, or Loopnet software please note that in your first call interview.