Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Operates forklifts, pallet jacks, scissor lifts, and other warehousing equipment.
- Loads, unloads, inspects, and transfers goods within the Company’s production area, freezers, coolers, dry storage and docking areas.
- Verifies items picked for shipping to sales orders and items received to bill of lading, purchase orders, and other documentation.
- Completes internal paperwork accurately and legibly.
- Follows warehousing protocol and procedures (such as FIFO).
- Maintains a clean work area that is free and clear of foreign objects and materials.
- Notifies supervisor of any warehousing issues or equipment malfunctions.
- Complies with GMPs and Company standards.
- Trains employees and demonstrates best practices when required.
- Performs other duties as required.
Job Requirements, Education, & Certifications
- Ability to lift 50-100 pounds
- Knowledge of barcoding system
- Ability to be on feet all day and perform walking, stooping, and bending functions as required
- Ability to push and pull pallets and other packaging materials
- Forklift certification and training
- Ability to understand and use barcoding scanners and devices
- See Job Hazards Analysis
- Extreme temperature variations
- Wet surfaces
- Moving mechanical parts
- Industrial equipment
Posting ID: 570963831Posted: 2020-10-30