We can't tell you much about the program or technology, but we can tell you that you will be challenged and work with some of the brightest minds in the INTEL community.
- 10 to 20 years of experience (bachelors degree in a field related to the support services may count for up to four years of this experience. A masters degree in a field related to the support services may count for up to two additional years of this experience.)
- TS/SCI (ability to obtain poly)
- Ability to identify, retrieve, manipulate, relate, and/or exploit multiple structured and unstructured data sets from various sources, including building or generating new data sets as appropriate.Ability to interpret and evaluate the results of data science communitys methods, models, and/or algorithms, understanding the meaning, limitations, and scope of the results, and translate them into insightful output for data science and/or mission, and identifying other applications for use.
- Ability to initiate the efficient implementation of methods, tools, and algorithms using a comprehensive range of technologies.
- Ability to lead work unit, proactively addressing and responding to the most difficult data science-related challenges in a timely manner while effectively balancing competing priorities.
- Demonstrated strong writing and briefing skills to educate managers, senior internal officers, and the IC.
Mount indie is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity, respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our company. Mount Indie's commitment is to create an inclusive environment for all employees
Posting ID: 570965146Posted: 2020-10-23