• Read and understand training manuals, service tickets, etc.
• Has knowledge about brake repair, alignment, air conditioning, suspension, front train repair and all installer jobs
• Inspect the basics of the vehicle
• Use diagnostic and alignment machines correctly
• Answer customers' questions about finished service work and related vehicle issues
• Removes worn or defective rubbers, batteries and/or parts and replaces them; using the tools and equipment needed.
• Also performs non-technical mechanical tasks as assigned to you
• Has basic knowledge about vehicles, including electrical systems
• Preventive maintenance, oil changes, greasing, among others
• Check the basics of the vehicle according to the forms of mechanical, electrical, starters, shock absorbers, etc.
• Follow EPA standards for work requirements, specifications, and material handling
• Ensuring high standards of customer service
• Manage a fast-paced work environment, stress and stressful situations professionally
• Perform maintenance tasks- sweep/map the workshop floor, clean/maintain equipment clean, empty the shoes, clean the parking lot, etc.
• You have to own tools of your own
• Operates/manages workshop pines appropriately
• Is competitive and shows an attitude of a team member
• Follow the company's guidelines for protection, safety, grooming and dress code
• Communicates in a friendly way with co-workers and clients
• Ability to recommend automotive procedures and parts
• Repair motors, brakes, front train, mount transmissions, rubbers, etc.
• Perform additional tasks as required
This job requires standing, continuously bending, kneeling, turning, turning, climbing and lifting, and carrying weight of approximately 75lbs. (Sometimes the weight exceeds 75 lbs).
• Obtains and maintains its license of Automotive Mechanics/Automotive Technicians
• Obtains and maintains the certification of the ASE in: A4 Suspension and Management; A5 Brakes; A6 Electrical/Electrical Systems; A7 Air Heating and Conditioning
• Maintains a Quality Board (EPA)-approved R-12/R134a certification for recycling/recovery
• Complete Western Auto /Advance Auto Parts orientation training
• Valid Driver's license
• Ability to operate vehicles with manual and automatic transmissions
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Technician and/or Mechanical License Automotive
Posting ID: 571387151Posted: 2021-01-07Job Title: Tecnico Automotriz