Christmas Tree Shops is growing and so is our need for more talented associates. We offer a distinctive, fast paced, and dynamic retail environment where you can truly make a difference AND have a very real opportunity to grow your career! If you are looking for a retail growth company that values both its people and its customers, has a winning track record, and an even brighter future, your search is over ? you have discovered Christmas Tree Shops!
Specifically we are seeking the following Temporary Part Time positions for the Holiday Season in the Brick, NJ store:
- Early Morning Stockers ( shift starts as early as 5am and includes some weekends)
The Early Morning Stocker performs a wide variety of tasks both on and off of the sales floor. In this role you will be expected to work independently and accurately while meeting productivity goals and maintaining a safe work environment. Must be available for 5am shift start. Top performers have an opportunity for permanent positions.
• Stocks merchandise on applicable store fixtures following established stocking standards, stocking plans
• Rearranges / organizes existing and misplaced merchandise on fixtures as needed to enable and straightens merchandise areas on the sales floor; replenishes shelf stock from overhead valences and display shelves
• Retrieves and prepares merchandise for stocking; performs case cutting as required; prints pricing labels and performs price verifications; removes product from packaging and affixes pricing labels/stickers as needed; organizes prepared merchandise for stocking on applicable fixtures; removes and disposes of related cardboard and trash
• Assists with backroom organization by removing and replacing product, fixtures, and other equipment in a safe and organized manner
• Supports housekeeping standards throughout facility; cleans fixtures as needed and removes debris and trash from sales floor and backroom when observed or created as a result of work; cleans up product spills from sales floor and backroom areas
• Performs additional duties as required including, but not limited to, break room and restroom housekeeping, price changes, furniture assembly, cart retrieval, and trailer unloading
• 1-2 years of retail experience desired
We offer competitive wages and merchandise discounts. Top Performers have an opportunity for permanent positions.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION.
You can also TEXT "jobs" to 66763
Christmas Tree Shops is an Equal Opportunity Employer