Set up and operate a slitting machine to slit and/or trim a wide variety of clad and mono-metals to close tolerance. Handle material and package cuts for delivery to next operation.
- Process material through slitter
- Inspect and release slit material
- Complete setups, routine maintenance, and other equipment related operations.
- Adjust slitter to maintain tolerance and customer specification requirements
- Identify and MQR all non-conformance material
- Identify and correct areas of deficiency prior to the start of slitting, and while running
- Assure thickness, width, burr and surface quality of the material meets the specified requirements
- Accurately and consistently enter required data into computer systems.
- Read and follow route cards, SOPs and other documents accurately.
- Use hand-held measuring instruments, core cutter, camber bar, and other equipment as needed
- Maintain an acceptable level of housekeeping order and cleanliness in the area
- May require use of forktruck and overhead crane and hoist systems
- Wear all required PPE at all times
- Other duties as required
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 571653628Posted: 2020-10-19