Family owned Boulder based Residential Service Company is hiring Experienced Residential HVAC Technicians!
The HVAC Residential Service technician will work with numerous system parts and mechanisms to maintain, diagnose, and correct HVAC system problems. Our service technicians are the company's primary liaison with the customers and must be able to maintain excellent customer relations at all times. Technicians should be able to communicate technical explanations to non-technical clients.
- Repairs air conditioning, heating, control systems, along with humidity and temperature control systems for residential customers
- Provides preventative maintenance on heating and cooling systems.
- Build strong customer relationships; build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
- Performs timely and quality repairs in resolving customer complaints
- Must be capable of diagnosing and explaining all problems and options to the client
- Troubleshoot and repair all electrical and mechanical components of HVAC equipment.
- Journeyman Mechanical Certification or NATE Certification (or ability to test within 90 days of hire)
- Complete knowledge of all tools, equipment and materials used to perform services on Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) units
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a clean driving record and valid driver's license
- Able to pass pre-employment background screenings
- High School Diploma/GED
- Disability insurance
- Vehicle Provided
- Life Insurance
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 571657054Posted: 2020-10-21