Continental Datalabel is one of the top five manufacturing companies in the United States in our field. We are a specialized converter of laminated paper products which has been in business for over 40 years. Our corporate headquarters is located in the Northwest Chicago suburbs; we have additional facilities in New York, Dallas, Los Angeles, and Atlanta. The ideal candidate for our position will have demonstrated superior skills in estimating jobs for our sales & customer service team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare quotes from research gathered and deliver to customer within specified time period.
- Cost estimates and quotes are generated by determining the most efficient use of materials (stock, ink, production materials and outside services) and production work flow through our plant.
- Works closely with order engineering and production to improve processes and on-time delivery.
- Partner with Sales, Customer Service, Production, and Planning in providing creative ways to improve the customers’ project through improved quality or cost savings created via more efficient production plans.
- Assist customers with questions and issues.
- Research, analyze, determine, verify and enter material costs for custom jobs.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Suggest and participate in implementation of changes to improve the organization.
- Explain and offer guidance on routine procedures.