Business Development Pro & Sales Consultant to bring on new clients through building relationships, follow-up and a consultative sales approach. This is a role for a proven sales leader that has strong presentation, relationship building and closing skills along with high-caliber character and tenacity.
Millennium Franchise Group, LLC is an 8(a) certified, HUBZone certified, MBE and DBE certified and Veteran-Owned expanding its talent acquisitions and consulting practices in information technology and healthcare! We are looking for a dynamic Business Development Consultants.
The BD Consultants shall operate on Commission only (10% net profit) for the first 6 months afterward upon meeting short-term obtainable base year revenue targets of $100-300K+ are offered a healthy Salary with great benefits. If this is something you can accomplish, we want to talk to you! We are looking for confident entrepreneur minded-members to join our winning team to part of focused growth for 2020 and beyond. Grassroot opportunity to work with a team of savvy and smart contributors.
You have a track-record of being a top 10% producer; your account management accountabilities will be to take over current accounts and increase sales / revenue by building relationships with decision makers to continue to uncover their immediate and future project needs. You are experienced, confident, and you are ready to make an immediate and positive impact. You have something to prove and have been seeking the right opportunity to do it. You are a natural at building rapport and relationships with decision makers, and your experience shows that you have a process for keeping your pipeline full of viable opportunities. You are professional, you have strong presentation skills, you are self-motivated, you have a passion for winning, and you have a burning desire for personal, professional and financial growth.
Whom We Are Looking For:
This is 100% commission-based role due to the comprehensive commission structure with uncapped potential.
What we’re looking for:
What you’ll get:
Commission only based compensation structure
Desired Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Prior experience in a technical consultative and strategic sales in marketing or interactive media a plus.
- Familiarity with staffing industry.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Superb interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with Executives and Professionals in a polished and profession demeanor.
- Well organized with a knack for time management.
- Motivated and ambitious
For our Federal Business Development Position, the ideal person for this position will also:
- have established relationships with CO, COTR, Procurement, Fortune 50-500 Partners and is respected in the industry
- have working industry knowledge of Management Consulting within Federal and State Government, DoD and Local agencies NAIC codes 541511, 541512, 541519, 561320, 541618, 541990, 541330, 611420
- have working knowledge within LDM's core competencies of Cybersecurity, Human Capitol/Human Resources, Program Management (PMO) and Information Technology (IT)
- have a desire to have a Seat at the Table to build, grow and lead LDM forward with a focus on immediate growth.