Highly established, Hartford law firm seeking motivated attorney to handle civil litigation matters.
Qualified candidates will have a proven track record in assisting civil litigation clients from initial pleadings, through all phases of discovery, and at trial. Experience with premises liability, motor vehicle accidents, and catastrophic injury cases is preferred.
· 1-10 relevant years of plaintiff’s personal injury civil litigation, and trial experience
· Knowledge of federal and state statutes, court rules, forms, and procedures.
· Experience answering discovery, mediation, arbitration, and trial prep
· Quality legal brief writing skills
· Able to adapt in a fast-paced environment
· Juris Doctor & Admitted/Good Standing for CT Bar