Local Phoenix Insurance Brokerage is looking for a dynamic individual to join our Employee Benefits department as an Account Manager. Our clients consist of professional organizations that expect the highest level of customer service and robust insurance products.
We are seeking candidates who have a minimum of 2-3 years of employee benefit account management experience working in an insurance agency, and have a current Arizona Department of Insurance Life/Health license. If you do not meet these qualifications, please do not apply.
- Manage a book of small to mid-sized group benefits accounts
- Prepares electronic files, including setting up new files, archiving expired files, and following electronic document retention policies
- Prepare/send RFPs to insurers
- Collect quotes from insurers and build proposals
- Build and maintain clients in the online enrollment system Ease
- Coordinate, schedule and present employee benefit enrollment meetings, and follow through on enrollment process with insurers and clients
- Provide day to day service to clients including, but not limited to, claims assistance and processing adds/terms with carriers
- Assists in billing issues and reconciliations
- Review proposals and enrollment portals for account management peers
- Update client files and production reports in agency management system
- Keeps Producers informed of all major changes on accounts
- Supports and adheres to agency goals and objectives to place and retain business with our key companies
- Provides superior customer service and teamwork, and seeks to improve whenever possible
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in employee benefit insurance account management
- Current Arizona L&H Agent License
- Arizona drivers license in good standing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Agency Management Software
- Excellent written/verbal communication and listening skills
- Problem-solving, attention to detail, organizational and time management skills
- Punctual, reliable
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
This is a full-time, non-exempt position that includes a robust employee benefit package including health insurance, 401k and PTO. Compensation is negotiable depending on experience.
Posting ID: 571718680Posted: 2020-10-19