This is the job description for SECURITY PERSONNEL
Job Title: Security
Department: Front Desk or Other
Company: Dimension Development
Reports To: Front Office Manager or Other
Job Description Date: May 1, 2014
Job Purpose: To patrol hotel premises in order to maintain order, enforce rules and regulations, and insure observance of applicable laws.
1. Patrol lobbies, corridors, and public rooms, confer with management, interview guests and
employees and interrogates persons to detect infringements, investigate disturbances,
complaints, thefts, vandalism, etc.
2. Patrol public areas to detect fires, unsafe conditions and damaged or inoperative safety
3. Warn or eject troublemakers and cautions careless persons.
4. Obtain assistance for accident victims and file accident reports.
5. Notify staff of presence of persons with questionable reputations.
6. Assist management and enforcement officers in emergency situations.
7. May enter and check rooms of guests suspected of leaving without paying bill to confirm
suspicions and to seize any remaining personal property.
8. Other duties as assigned.
1. Think clearly and react quickly in emergencies.
2. Learn and apply rules and procedures which are sometimes hard to understand.
3. Use equipment skillfully.
4. Make conclusions based on facts and also on your own personal judgment.
High school diploma or equivalent
Posting ID: 57202094Posted: 2020-01-10