You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
You support the Restaurant General Manager (RGM) by running great work shifts and meeting Taco Bell standards. You take ownership and responsibility to solve problems, seek help when needed and are willing to help and guide others. Key responsibilities include making sure Team Members complete all assigned duties and serve safe, quality food in a friendly manner. You'll also ensure that the restaurant is a safe place for Team Members to work and customers to visit.
Shift Lead behaviors include:
- Solving customer complaints quickly and with a smile.
- Providing feedback to Team Members in a positive manner.
- Communicating openly and honestly with the Restaurant Management team.
- Following cash, security, inventory and labor policies and procedures.
We offer the following:
Great compensation packages:
- Competitive starting salaries
- Quarterly Bonus for Full time Shift leads
- 401K retirement saving plan
Great career opportunities:
- People First company culture
- Promote from within philosophy
- Comprehensive training programs
Great things for your life:
- Health, vision and dental benefits for Full Time Team Leads
- Wellness program
- Accrued vacations time for Full Time Shift Leads
- Educational Assistance program