Welcome to The Willows Retirement & Assisted Living, an energetic, active Assisted Living and Memory Care community. We pride ourselves on our engaged, enthusiastic residents. On any given day you might walk through our front doors and see residents laughing and joking as they walk through the halls, barbequing on the back patio or tossing horseshoes in the courtyard. That's because our residents sincerely enjoy each other's company just as much as we enjoy theirs.
If you're looking for a senior living community that offers a sense of home, family and companionship along with exceptional care, we'd love to meet you. Now Hiring (FT/PT) Housekeeper!
This position is responsible for housekeeping and laundry functions of a given managed community, including apartment and common area cleaning, laundry services, carpet care, and maintaining compliance with all regulatory standards and communicating with immediate supervisor on all pertinent matters of the community. Check out our perks!
- Control Your Schedule: View your schedule, pick-up shifts & request time off anytime, anywhere from the OnShift mobile app.
- Earn Rewards: Track your progress and earn award points for clocking in & out on time, answering surveys and for other contributions in the community.
- Provide Feedback: Answer short community surveys and provide feedback about your day - all from your mobile phone.
- Access Funds: Access your earned, but unpaid wages before payday for just a small transaction fee.
- Perform basic cleaning of apartments, public restrooms, and common areas.
- Interact with residents in a friendly manner, providing meaningful attention.
- Handle hazardous cleaning supplies according to proper procedures and ensures accurate labeling.
- Work in a safe manner and ensure unsafe actions are brought to the attention of the Executive Director.
- Foster teamwork with co-workers, show initiative in overcoming obstacles, take actions which assists others beyond job responsibilities, and have a positive impact on co-workers, residents, and visitors.
- Seek out and perform other duties as assigned or needed.
Apply with your resume TODAY to schedule your interview for this exciting opportunity!
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with seniors!
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) required.
- Prior experience in cleaning or housekeeping preferred.
- Ability to complete cleaning tasks in a timely, effective, and efficient manner.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Posting ID: 572050662Posted: 2020-09-07