"You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees."Role:
Support the RGM by running great shifts in a self-sufficient manner. Take ownership and responsibility to solve problems; seek help from others when appropriate; and be willing to provide help and guidance to others.Responsibilities and Accountabilities:Ensuring Consistent Customer Satisfaction
- Execute the MIC (Manager-In-Charge) Success Routine and ensure responsibilities under People, Customers and Service are completed.
- Ensure that all Team Members complete their Shift Excellence tasks for their assigned position(s).
- Ensure that all employees present a neat clean appearance and wear company uniform.
- Personally demonstrate the Customer needs are the highest priority.
- Ensure food safety, quality and accuracy of orders.
- Resolve customer complaints quickly while maintaining positive customer relations.
- Greets customers with a smile, is polite and pleasant when speaking with customers.
- Works with urgency.
- Works with management and fellow employees.
- Cooperation with peers - work with fellow employees as part of a team, helps others when they need a hand.
- Demonstrates a positive and enthusiastic attitude with co-workers.
- Maintains professional demeanor and work environment.
Initiative and Energy
- Understands posted work schedule and reports to work as scheduled, on time, in uniform and ready to begin tasks. Provides appropriate notice when unable to be at work.
- Understands and uses approved time keeping system, including accurately recording all hours worked.
- Takes action without being told, goes beyond what is simply required and maintains a high activity level.
Act Like an Owner
- Provide regular feedback to the RGM on the performance of Team Members.
- Provide ongoing constructive and complimentary feedback to Team Members.
- Actively participates in the training of Team Members.
- Handle conflicts constructively and works with RGM to achieve resolution.
- Assist Profit and Loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory and managing labor.
- Oversee proper product preparation, rotation, portioning, cooking and holding times.
- Assist RGM with facility maintenance and ensure health and safety standards are followed at all times.
- Perform other duties as required by manager.
Posting ID: 572060127Posted: 2020-12-21