Northside Hospital is award-winning, state-of-the-art and continually growing. Constantly expanding the quality and reach of our care to our patients and communities creates even more opportunity for the best healthcare professionals in Atlanta and beyond. Discover all the possibilities of a career at Northside today.
The Telecommunications Specialist supports and maintains the organization's telephone service and systems; provides wired, wireless, and cellular phone support to end-users. Updates the voicemail, call accounting, and ACD systems. Works with carriers to support voice lines and circuits. Assists with on-boarding and telecom project management for new physician practices, outpatient locations, or hospital expansions and moves.
1. Five (5) years experience with digital and VoIP telephone installations, repair, and support, or comparable experience with computers and VoIP solutions.
2. Previous experience with voicemail, call accounting, and ACD systems.
3. Strong verbal and written communication skills, solid Project Management abilities, and comfortable with Microsoft Office solutions.
1. B. S. or B.A. degree in Telecommunications or Information Systems or similar.
2. Two (2) years experience with telephone installations, repair, and support of large enterprise NEC, Cisco, Avaya, or similar PBX solutions.
3. Two (2) years experience supporting large PBX in hospital environment.
4. Basic understanding of networking, VoIP, and Unified Communications technologies; working knowledge of Cisco, NEC, or Avaya VoIP infrastructure.
5. Basic understanding of ServiceNow or other ITSM solutions
RP Code: 12C
Northside Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status or military service, or any other characteristic protected by federal law or Georgia law. .
Posting ID: 572588360Posted: 2021-01-20