Northside Hospital is award-winning, state-of-the-art and continually growing. Constantly expanding the quality and reach of our care to our patients and communities creates even more opportunity for the best healthcare professionals in Atlanta and beyond. Discover all the possibilities of a career at Northside today.
Labor & Delivery is a 27-bed unit providing professional nursing care for over 5,000 births a year. The L&D team works in a collaborative setting with physicians, certified nurse midwives and others to provide high standards of practice and interdisciplinary care. We provide evidence-based care for all obstetric patients, including surgical and high-acuity perinatal patients. There are opportunities for staff to participate in development of unit polices and guidelines. Education programs are available and promoted, so that the professional RN can develop and thrive.
1. Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing and licensed as a RN in the State of Georgia in good standing without limitations.
2. Minimum of two (2) years of full-time experience as a RN post-orientation or post-residency training.
3. 1 Year previous Labor and Delivery experience required or completion of Residency program in Labor and Delivery.
4. Certified in American Heart Association's Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
1. BSN degree preferred
2. RNC-OB and C-EFM certifications are preferred
RP Code: 9C4
Northside Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status or military service, or any other characteristic protected by federal law or Georgia law. .
Posting ID: 572589783Posted: 2021-01-06