Northside Hospital is award-winning, state-of-the-art and continually growing. Constantly expanding the quality and reach of our care to our patients and communities creates even more opportunity for the best healthcare professionals in Atlanta and beyond. Discover all the possibilities of a career at Northside today.
Outpatient Coordinator: Responsible for management and coordination of the Outpatient Radiology Department's operations. May work with pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients. Inpatient Coordinator: Responsible for management and coordination of 24 hour/day, 7 day/week inpatient and outpatient imaging operations. May work with pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
1. Completion of a two (2) years AMA approved course in Radiologic Technology or minimum of 2 years prior leadership experience in Radiology
2. Good written and oral communication skills.
3. Five (5) years experience in Mammography.
4. Two (2) years experience in a supervisory capacity.
1. Bachelor's degree, Associate degree in business, radiology or education or certification in field of expertise
2. Knowledge of computer systems/R.I.S.
RP Code: 3E8
Northside Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status or military service, or any other characteristic protected by federal law or Georgia law. .
Posting ID: 572590507Posted: 2021-01-13