Northside Hospital is award-winning, state-of-the-art and continually growing. Constantly expanding the quality and reach of our care to our patients and communities creates even more opportunity for the best healthcare professionals in Atlanta and beyond. Discover all the possibilities of a career at Northside today.
Under the direction of the Clinical Manager is responsible for the nursing care of neonatal, pediatric, adult and geriatric patients. The Registered Professional Nurse assesses assigned patients as well as plans, implements and evaluates care. Directs and assists in providing safe, aseptic technique and procedures. Provides leadership and direction to Licensed Practical Nurses, Nursing Technicians, Unit Secretaries and other patient care providers as necessary.
In the Clinical Resource Nurse role, assists unit management by functioning as Charge Nurse and Preceptor as needed. Serves in a leadership role in assigned department through participating in unit-based education, performance improvement activities and departmental Interactive Planning Board activities as needed. Serves as an expert clinical resource to other staff members.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current State of Georgia Registered Nurse License
- Completion of Preceptor course
- Completion of Charge Nurse training
- At least 2 years clinical experience in specialty, at least 6 months of which was on current unit
- Demonstrates effective communication and critical thinking skills
- Employed as a Full or Part time associate
- Completes 15 hours per year of basic education, 10 hours of specialty education
- Certification in specialty preferred
- CPR Certification required
RP Code: 1388
Northside Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status or military service, or any other characteristic protected by federal law or Georgia law. .
Posting ID: 572591071Posted: 2021-01-06