Northside Hospital is award-winning, state-of-the-art and continually growing. Constantly expanding the quality and reach of our care to our patients and communities creates even more opportunity for the best healthcare professionals in Atlanta and beyond. Discover all the possibilities of a career at Northside today.
- Performs a variety of administrative, secretarial and clerical duties which support management personnel in the overall operation of a department or service area.
- Assignments are characterized by a high degree of knowledge and application of department policies, procedures and operation.
- Incumbent is expected to interpret and execute the duties and responsibilities of the job with only limited supervision and direction. Position is characterized by the ability to prioritize and organize multiple assignments.
- Post high school education.
- Prior health care experience.
- Successful completion of course in Medical Terminology (depending on amount of medical transcription required for assigned area).
- Bilingual - Spanish/English.
RP Code: 12C Northside Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status or military service, or any other characteristic protected by federal law or Georgia law.
Posting ID: 572591267Posted: 2021-01-13