Northside Hospital is award-winning, state-of-the-art and continually growing. Constantly expanding the quality and reach of our care to our patients and communities creates even more opportunity for the best healthcare professionals in Atlanta and beyond. Discover all the possibilities of a career at Northside today.
Performs scheduling function in a high volume fully computerized environment. Acts as a professional liaison for staff, other hospital personnel, medical staff, and physicians' offices. Requires general knowledge of radiological procedures, exam preparations, exam sequencing and other related functions. Additional skills required include typing, strong customer service and problem solving.
1. Demonstrated knowledge of Medical terminology
2. Three (3) years previous medical related clerical experience or an associate's degree
3. Demonstrated organizational and communication/customer service skills
4. Demonstrated knowledge and skill in utilization of computer application
5. Demonstrated problem-solving skills
1. Previous experience in hospital/medical office scheduling environment.
2. Demonstrated knowledge and skill in the use of a computerized scheduling system
3. Associate Degree
4. Prior experience in insurance precertification
5. Experience interfacing with physician offices, other organization departments, and third party payers.
6. Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with individuals in all levels of responsibility.
7. Ability to work independently.
8. Ability to type 40 words per minute
RP Code: 12C
Northside Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status or military service, or any other characteristic protected by federal law or Georgia law. .
Posting ID: 572592638Posted: 2021-01-13