The Logistics AnalystBasic
will follow established procedures, solve complex life cycle logistics problems and work as an effective team member in solution development of complex life cycle logistics problems
- Follow established procedures and solves routine problems.
- Work as an effective team member, to assist in solution development of complex life cycle logistics problems, with general supervision.
- Work as an effective team member to solve complex life cycle logistics problems in support of government requirements.
- Follow published policies and regulations.
- Update policies, instructions, procedures and strategies in accordance with statutory, regulatory, and policy processes and procedures.
- Collaborate in the development of presentations and information papers.
- Other duties as assigned
- AA/AS degree plus 3+ years of lifecycle logistics experience OR
- 5+ years of Life Cycle Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Logistics Engineering, or similar logistics specialty experience
- Interim Secret clearance required
- #Chenega Defense & Aerospace Solutions, LLC
Posting ID: 572614809Posted: 2021-01-20