Enjoy a rewarding career at CentraCare as a LPN / CMA!
Full-time 72-80 hrs/pp; hours between 7:45am - 5:15pm Mon-Fri
Minimum: CMA $16.54/hour, LPN $17.90/hour
St. Cloud Medical Group Northwest sees patients for Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Travel Medicine, and OB/GYN Services. Our nursing staff works directly with providers and has opportunities to float within the team. They also have the opportunity to work a variety of shifts including 4 days a week, 5 days a week, and a rotation of both.
What you'll do:
- Provide patient focused rooming for all types of clinic visits
- Assist providers with a variety of different procedures
- Complete focused assessments for the RN or provider
- Communicate results and other pertinent medical information to patients and providers
- Assist in assuring the day to day activities of the clinic are completed timely and efficiently
What you'll receive:
- A schedule focused on work-life balance
- An environment where employees are supported in building their skills
- Open communication amongst the team and leaders
- Comprehensive Benefits package
What you'll have:
- Graduate of an American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) or American Medical Technologists (AMT) accredited school
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- Current Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) or must provide proof of pass notification prior to start with verification of official certification within 3 months of exam date
Current licensure as a licensed practical nurse in the State of Minnesota required.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required per established policy.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.
Posting ID: 572622510Posted: 2021-01-20