We Are Hiring
Ascension St. Vincent's is looking for a full-time Family Nurse Practitioner to join our elite team! Why Join Our TeamAbout Ascension St. Vincent's Hospitals (Riverside, Southside and Clay)
About Jacksonville, FL
- St. Vincent's Medical Center Riverside is a 528-bed hospital founded by the Daughters of Charity in 1916. It is part of St. Vincent's HealthCare and Ascension, the nation's largest Catholic and non-profit healthcare system.
- St. Vincent's Riverside is home to the largest cardiovascular program between Atlanta and Orlando.
- St. Vincent's Southside is a 311-bed facility and joined the St. Vincent's HealthCare family in 2008.
- The Family Birth Place at St. Vincent's Southside was one of only nine organizations in the U.S. to receive the PRC Platinum Achievement Award.
- St. Vincent's Medical Center Clay County, a 106-bed hospital, opened its doors in 2013 and began an expansion that doubled its size by 2015.
- The expansion added maternity and women's services, 30 inpatient beds, 13 treatments rooms in the emergency department, and a shell to add 30 additional beds in the future.
About Ascension Medical Group
- Jacksonville is a rapidly growing metropolitan area with approximately 950,000 residents, not including surrounding counties.
- Jacksonville sits on the beautiful St. Johns River in the city center with the Atlantic Ocean a short drive away.
- With over 1,100 miles of beaches and waterways, it boasts a mild climate, reasonable cost of living, professional sports teams, international airport, and a solid growing economy.
- The city is alive with diverse cultural experiences including distinctive museums, world-class tennis, and excellent golf courses.
- Florida has no state income tax.
When you join Ascension Medical Group (AMG), you are entering a community where physician and advanced practice provider engagement and experience is recognized as a key driver of delivering excellent patient care.
With 1,900 sites of care and 7,000 providers strong, AMG is one of the largest healthcare provider networks in the United States. Physicians and advanced practice providers benefit from a collaborative approach to care, significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages. What You Will Do
Ascension St. Vincent's is looking for a Family Nurse Practitioner.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to partner with Ascension St. Vincent's to provide medical services to patients. Position Highlights:
- Mission driven
- Collaborative team environment
What You Will Need
- Obtains patient history and performs assessment via observation, interview and examination. Orders, performs and interprets diagnostic studies. Performs preventative health assessments, screening, immunizations and patient care.
- Provides direct treatment and management of health conditions via prescriptive authority or referral to other healthcare providers or community resources.
- Counsels and educates patients and their families/caregivers concerning preventative health, treatment options and community resources.
- Documents delivery of health care and nursing processes in accordance with specific specialty area standards and network nursing policy.
Licensure/Certification/Registration: Required Credential(s):
• BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
• Nurse Practitioner credentialed from the Florida Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Valid state license required specific to the state in which the associate works. Education:
• Master's degree of Nursing required. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ministry Name is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Right to Work