We Are HiringWhat You Will Do
Provide distributive pharmacy services and technical support for the pharmacist.
What You Will Need
- Refill and maintain automated dispensing systems.
- Prepare orders and maintain inventory for the pharmacy department.
- Repackage bulk medications.
- Receive and store incoming supplies.
- Serve as liaison between pharmacy, patient and health professional by providing information as necessary.
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- Pharmacy Tech credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Pharmacy Tech credentialed from the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) preferred.
- Pharmacy Tech credentialed from the National Healthcare Association preferred.
Why Join Our Team
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
AMITA Health, one of the largest health systems in Illinois, is comprised of 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. With more than 900 providers in its medical groups, 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners, AMITA Health serves over 6.6 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
We are committed to improving accessibility to healthcare in the communities we serve. We hold ourselves accountable to our patients and one another, and we work hard to treat the whole person, body, mind and spirit. Our compassionate, talented team members are the source of our strength, and we invest heavily in their well-being. We offer significant professional opportunities, career advancement potential, comprehensive training and competitive wages. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that AMITA Health will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. AMITA Health will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.