Quality and Food Safety Intern
The Quality Food Safety Intern will apply classroom knowledge and theory to Quality and Food safety processes and will participate in a real-world project for the Food Safety and Quality Center of Excellence.
- Act as a key team member in the Quality and Food Safety Center of Excellence, the intern will participate in the project(s) that will improve the current operational assignments
- Intern will initiate active development projects through interactions with team members, mentors, corporate and facility sponsors
- Intern will demonstrate excellence in project planning, execution, and timing through project evaluation and use of available resources to expedite project completion
- Contribute and participate in practical, challenging, and meaningful quality and food safety assignments
- The intern will follow established programs, policies, and practices to produce safe quality foods that meet regulatory and company requirements
- The intern will focus on training in specific areas related to quality and food safety through interactions with team members, mentors, corporate and facility sponsors
- The intern will be accountable to the ADM Food Safety and Quality Principles
- Intern must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong collaborator and a team player.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in Food Science, Biological or Chemical Sciences; Agricultural/ crop sciences, and other related disciplines
- Completion of at least two years of study.
There's a place at ADM that will engage your mind, stimulate your professional development, and satisfy your hunger to make a vital difference. Are you ready to find a place to feed your passion? City
IL - Illinois Ref ID
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status. About ADM:
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We're a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world's premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.
Posting ID: 572636356Posted: 2020-09-09