NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Functional and Performance Tester to join our team in Denver, Colorado (US-CO), United States (US).Primary responsibilities:
- Analyze user needs to determine technical and performance requirements
- Perform software test and evaluation tasks, including the review of work products for correctness, adherence to the design concept and to user standards, and for progress in accordance with schedules.
- Support full life cycle application development with an emphasis on COTS and data-centric testing
- Assist in reporting progress in accordance with the Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP)
- Understand complex functional and technical requirements to create test cases, test data and test scripts
- Provides support of application management tasks for one or more functional area
- Identify gaps in implementation vs. the functional requirements
- Work closely with the Technical Architect, Team Lead and Project Manager to coordinate delivery of technical components
- Work location is Denver, CO with some travel to DC (Alaska possibly)
- Listening and understanding to client quality problems and concerns and taking steps to alleviate them
- Establishing and managing professional relationship with the clients, contracting office and other stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Specialized experience includes understanding business requirements, understanding solution design, developing, test scripts, testing and certifying customer-based systems solutions
- At least 6 years of direct experience as a Test Lead / Architect for a large portfolio of projects
- 6+ years experience in the automation of test cases/scripts
- 6+ years experience testing the following:.net, Oracle Reports, PeopleSoft Financials and Oracle database
- Must be US Citizen with the ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance
- Experience in environmental safety (nice to have)
- Experience in the oil and gas industry (nice to have)
- Bachelors Degree or higher
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Job Segment: Database, Oracle, Consulting, ERP, Developer, Technology
Posting ID: 572638124Posted: 2020-12-09