Inside and out, you'll find what you're looking for when you join Maine Medical Center.
As the largest hospital in northern New England, Maine Medical Center
has the depth and scope of services and opportunities that can challenge the new graduate or the experienced professional. We are committed to helping you grow professionally throughout your career. From tuition assistance and scholarships, to ongoing education, leadership training, mentoring and promotion opportunities, we offer the resources you need to achieve your career goals
- Position Summary
- At the direction of Team Leaders, assist Technologists in performance of technical duties. Perform duties of Receptionists or File Clerk, and limited duties of the Radiology Coordinator.
- Assistant will work primarily with Techs completing Mammography scans.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High school graduate with good interpersonal skills preferred.
- License/Certifications: Knowledge of patient care techniques and medical terminology normally acquired through successful completion of training equivalent to that of a CNA. Certified in Basic Cardiac Life Support.
- Experience: N/A
We offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our package includes health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system consisting of eight local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and over 19,000 employees. It is the largest health system in northern New England and provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you'll be working with healthcare professionals that truly value the people around them - both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the wellbeing of our communities and employees. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Our care - and the science behind that care - is top rate. Join us and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to another level.
Posting ID: 572638171Posted: 2020-11-11