Job Description Interim HealthCare of the Treasure Coast (West Palm Beach FL & Port St. Lucie FL) is hosting a Virtual Hiring Event for HHAs, CNAs, LPNs and RNs Tuesday, 11/10 from 10AM-2PM. To attend, sign up at:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdz3g5qAihXZ9n3NT8lhU6ALhPWHo9TeIC29-RJRjyTZvsCYg/viewform?usp=sf_linkfor your preferred time slot and we'll email you Zoom link. One attendee will be chosen to win a $10 Amazon gift card! We look forward to meeting you!General Purpose:
The Registered Nurse (RN) provides services and/or treatments requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill and provides effective and efficient patient care in accordance with applicable law and regulations, accepted standards of nursing practice, payor requirements and Interim HealthCare policies and procedures.Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and has a current license as a Registered Nurse in the state(s) in which he/she practices.
- At least 1200 hours of experience as an RN or completion of the Office's preceptor program.
- Able to perform and provide evidence of current CPR certification for adults, children and infants.
- Able to demonstrate basic understanding of computers and workplace software.
- Able to work with people, function well under stress, use clinical judgment, be creative and accept challenges.
- Able to effectively communicate in English with all levels of the workforce, both clinical and non-clinical.
- Able to perform and prioritize multiple functions or tasks.
- Able to read and interpret technical instructions related to the care of the patient.
- Able to visually and aurally observe and assess the patient.
- Able to effectively deal with multiple changes based on patient needs and scheduling.
- Able to provide proof of valid driver's license, if applicable.
- Able to provide proof of valid auto liability insurance if assignment(s) include driving own vehicle to transport patient.
Posting ID: 572638992Posted: 2020-11-11