Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented PTL Global Support Team Specialist
to join our team in the Northern Virginia area. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- As a Personnel Tracking and Locating (PTL) Global Support Team Specialist provide logistical support for all levels of PTL programs to include planning current and future PTL system/hardware requirements to ensure consistent operation and availability.
- May be required to test PC monitoring stations and be able to fully maintain, troubleshoot, and install these systems in a tactical environment.
- Supervise the processing, packing, and shipment of PTL systems and fly-away kits.
- Assist testing vendor to verify that repaired items are operational prior to returning said items to the field.
- Identify replenishment requirements and recommend upgrades and/or enhancements to maximize effectiveness and functionality of PTL hardware/software.
- Assist with integration requirements determination, overall architectural design, planning, system specifications development, system design-analysis, testing, documentation, extension, and installation of information systems.
- Perform a variety of network management functions supporting services related to the operation, performance, or availability of data communications networks.
- Modify command language programs, network start-up files, and assign/re-assign network parameters to improve performance and participate in load balancing efforts throughout the network to achieve optimum performance.
- Bachelor's degree plus ten (10) years of experience; High School Diploma plus fifteen (15) years of experience can substitute for a Bachelor's degree.
- Must have technical expertise in the technologies required for assigned team (e.g., software development, computer systems architecture, COMSEC, inventory and logistics, tactical tracking operations, RF network engineering, Integrated Broadcast System applications, Mission Management Center operations, and/or integrated protective security operations).
- Ability to communicate and coordinate actions effectively with individuals at all organizational and management levels, including other agencies outside of the Department.
- Must have strong attention to detail. Possess excellent writing and verbal skills.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build/maintain professional working relationships; be proactive with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Windows operating systems and office automation software (e.g., Microsoft Office, SharePoint.)
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years professional work experience in a military or government environment is highly desirable.
- Must possess an active Top Secret security clearance.
- Must be eligible for a TS/SCI to meet full performance requirements.
- Required to travel OCONUS to conduct installation, training or maintenance at diplomatic facilities.
- OCONUS travel may include critical threat locations around the world with austere living conditions.
- Domestic travel may be required for training and program coordination.
- Moves about inside an office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Moves equipment weighing up to 50 pounds across and/or around shop floors.
- Uses screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches, and other hand and power tools.
- Frequently works in warehouses, buildings and vehicles that may be hot, cold, drafty, and poorly lighted.
- Occasionally works outdoors in all types of terrain and weather conditions.
- Communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Recognizes differences between colors, shades and brightness on computer or TV monitors.
- Memorizes and recites 6-character strings.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
Posting ID: 572639557Posted: 2021-01-13