All of our New Hires will also be eligible for a Retention Bonus after 90 days of employment. We offer a great benefit package as well as PTO, employee Discounts (at Value City Furniture, DSW, and American Eagle Outfitters) and a generous Referral Bonus. Our associates are paid on a weekly basis.
As a Material Handler you will be responsible for all aspects of warehousing and distribution. This includes loading and unloading trailers, receiving as well as put-away, and picking.
Qualified candidates must be able to handle merchandise weighing up to 250lbs and must be able to work at heights up to 30 feet (operating a stock-picker).
Please keep in mind, this can be very Physical Work
Some of the functions the Material Handler will perform:
• Embodies our values: Adventure Guides, Serve Others and Own It
• Communicates and works well with other team members
• Follows best practices regarding quality, ensuring that our stores and ultimately our
customers receive their furniture in perfect working condition
• Unpacks and loads merchandise on and off trucks
• Follows best practices regarding tagging and scanning of product, ensuring accurate shipping
• Meets productivity goals and utilizes time efficiently
• Miscellaneous duties as assigned
Shift start: 6:00AM
Shift length: 8 hours
1st Shift M-F 6am-2:40pm
Since 1948, American Signature Furniture has helped to furnish America's homes with quality furniture at the guaranteed best prices. Our mission is to make furniture shopping easy. Whether you are furnishing a guest room, a bedroom, a living room or a basement, American Signature Furniture has all the home furnishings you need to create the room or home of your dreams. Visit one of our furniture stores today or buy online - it's up to you. Either way you can browse our amazing selection of furniture complete with sectionals, sofas or couches, beds, dinettes, recliners, TV stands, chairs, chaises, rugs, and so much more.