This role may be required to drive powered equipment, however no experience is required as we provide training on-site.
Starting Base Pay: $16.00
Want to make even more money?
Weekday night shifts receive an added $0.35 per hour.Your pay would be $16.35!
Weekend day shifts receive an added $1.35 per hour. Your pay would be $17.35!
Weekend night shifts receive an added $1.70 per hour. Your pay would be $17.70!
Start as a Seasonal Associate for peak season with the opportunity to convert to a full-time associate at the end of the season!
Non-Sortable Location:15101 N. Beach Street, Fort Worth, TX 76177
Come join our fast-paced, friendly environment!
As an eCommerce Warehouse Associate in a Walmart Non-Sortable Fulfillment Center, you'll find a friendly, team-oriented culture in a clean and safe work environment! You could be placed in one of our three different functions: Inbound, Outbound or Unloader/Loader or could be cross-trained to work across multiple areas, as needed.
What you'll do
As an associate in this facility you could do any of the following activities:
- Handle and process freight in a safe and correct manner
- Load & unload
- Order fill
- Pack and/or process freight in an accurate and timely manner
- Communicate with management about unsafe working conditions, damaged products, or improper - procedures in the facility
- Use freight handling equipment (forklifts, pallet jacks, and other powered industrial equipment) in a safe and correct manner
- Maintain a clean work environment to ensure safety and compliance. Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates)
- Moves, lifts, carries, and places merchandise and supplies weighing up to 60 pounds without assistance
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity - unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
Posting ID: 572876828Posted: 2021-01-14