Job DescriptionWhat You'll Get to Do:
CACI is seeking a senior applications architect for a government support contract working in WMA. The SME Systems Engineer will supportour client with the transformation of multiple applications into cloud based designs and the modernization of business processes supporting the Intelligence Community. More About the Role
CACI's BITs IAS organization is hiring a Senior applications Architect for software development contract based in Northern Virginia! Join this passionate team of industry-leading individuals supporting the Best Practices in Agile Software Development for the IC customer. You'll Bring These Qualifications
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have
- Active TS/SCI w/ Poly clearance is required
- Bachelor's degree preferably in an IT related field12 years of related experience; or a Masters with 6 years of experience; an Associates with 8 years of experience.
- At least 5+ years experience in software development, database administration, and/or related field
- At least 8 years of experience SQL, PL/SQL, DDL and DML Strong experience with Oracle and PL/SQL backend development.
- 6+ years of experience with cloud migration solutions and hybrid cloud management solutions.
- 6+ years of in-depth experience on system disaster recovery/COOP and backup solution engineering, implementation, and operation management.
- Successful track record in providing technical leadership in delivering architecture, engineering, and operation services.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing and integrating multiple data sources to provide customized Dashboards for senior management and government clients.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Framework, high availability, and enterprise infrastructure.
- Demonstrated experience creating secure applications systems utilizing IC security guidelines and utilizing Customer Authentication and Authorization systems.
- Demonstrated experience designing, configuring, and maintaining the Information Technology Infrastructure associated with an IT system hosted in the C2S environment.
- Demonstrated experience reviewing and assessing impact of proposed scope changes to future architectures. Experience accrediting IT systems under the ICD 503 Certification and Accreditation Process.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing. Strong public speaking skills and professional demeanor required.
- Ability to obtain greater integration, automation, innovation, cost savings, and efficiencies within its portfolio of applications using Agile-based methodologies, integrated testing, and transformative processes to support current and future requirements
- Collaborate with end user facing teams to define technology migration strategies, approaches and reference architectures
- Performs Architecture reviews as required, ensuring initiatives are aligned with future state
- Proficiency in strategic planning, enterprise architecture, software development, and emerging technologies
IASBITS3What We Can Offer You:
- Experience with enterprise-level deployments, to include customer governance, policy definitions, policy management and automation, and customer interfaces used to deliver integrated security solutions across multiple security domains is desired
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- AWS Developer Certification and/or AWS DevOps Certification
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Professional Scrum Master
- 12+ years of IT architecture and software development experience
- College degree (B.S.) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Management Systems or a related discipline. Experience acceptable in lieu of degree.
- Experience with Cloud Migrations (AWS, Google, or Azure)
- Experience with Software, Infrastructure and/or Data engineering
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 572877987Posted: 2020-09-10