CACI is seeking a Senior SharePoint, Front-End, Web Developers for a government support contract working in Mclean, Virginia. The web developer will support our client with design, creation, deployment, and maintenance of multiple web sites supporting the Intelligence Community. What You'll Get to Do:
As a Member of a Large AGILE development team you'll be working with HTML5, CSS, and SharePoint to develop new interfaces to custom business applications in support of a government customer. Work closely with customers to define requirements, implement business logic and refine applications. Provide support and troubleshooting to issues with production applications. Develop and integrate multiple data sources to provide customized Dashboards for senior management and government clients. You'll Bring These Qualifications
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have
- Active TS/SCI w/ Poly clearance is required
- Strong public speaking skills and professional demeanor required.
- Ability to create original documentation; experienced in creating Architectural Diagrams.
- Extensive experience producing database-related documentation such as administration policies, procedures, standards and guidelines
IASBITS3What We Can Offer You:
- Bachelor's degree preferably in an IT related field 6 years of related experience; or a Masters with 4 years of experience; an Associates with 8 years of experience.
- Demonstrated experience modifying and creating UI's using WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal
- Previous hands-on experience as a SharePoint Developer (2016, 2013, 2010)
- Knowledge of SharePoint Design and maintaining large lists andlibraries.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing and integrating multiple data sources to provide customized Dashboards for senior management and government clients.
- Demonstrated experience developing new and enhancing existing UIs for Web applications
- Demonstrated experience creating secure applications systems utilizing IC security guidelines and utilizing Customer Authentication and Authorization systems.
- Demonstrated experience supporting Web development with projects based on an Agile methodology.
- Understanding of Section 508 accessibility requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as professional demeanor
- BS/ M.S. in Software Development
- TIL Foundation Certification
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 572878047Posted: 2020-09-10