Job DescriptionWhat You'll Get to Do:
Are you a passionate leader looking to be an integral part of a critical mission that impacts our National Security? CACI's Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector is seeking a Classification Management Officer to support, assist, and advise the Government in accordance with National Security guidelines and ICD-710.
As a PRIME contractor, we support mission-critical National Security where the key to our success is largely dependent on the stellar ability of our program management support team. The ideal candidate will have a sharp business mind and a proven ability to strategize and implement high-level program initiatives with security requirements, remain committed to total compliance and collaboration with the sponsor security team. Ultimately, you are motivated by the desire to optimize productivity and nurture program success from inception to completion.
The following roles will provide support to the Office of Security and Counterintelligence in the analysis, assessment, applicability, and communication of policy impacts, to include changes on the OS&CI policy, guidance, and day-to-day business operations internally with its personnel security services support needs.
More About the Role:
- Security Officer
- Classification Management Officer
- Adjudication Support Officer
- Risk Policy SME
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Assist and advise the Government in promulgating and implementing information security marking, handling, disseminating, protecting, sharing, and releasing requirements in accordance with National Security guidelines and directives and in accordance with ICD 710, Classification and Control Markings System.
- Provide support to staff elements for foreign disclosure guidance on the proper procedures and requirements for the release of US classified information to foreign mission partners.
- Communicate within Customers and with other agencies that are developing guidelines for similar activities to ensure the consistency and uniformity of classification decisions aimed at protecting assets, sources, and methods.
- Implement the process for the National Disclosure Policy (NDP) in support of field and staff elements.
- Assist program security with classification detonation decisions related to security incidents and data spills.
- Research and interpret security policy and classification guidance.
- Draft and maintain security policy products.
- Maintain the customers' Integrated Classification Guide, review, and assess standalone classification guides for compliance with baseline decisions and structure.
- Conduct security classification reviews and assessments for staff members.
- Review publications' request to confirm materials is unclassified.
- University Degree (BA/BS) - maysubstitute4yearsof relevantexperience
- Minimum 5 years of personnel security atthe state or federal level.
- Top Secret Clearance with Poly.
- Ability to analyze problems to identify significant factors, gather pertinent data, and recognize solutions.
- Ability to plan and organize work.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
Awards and Recognition: https://www.caci.com/awards-recognition
01/28/19 -CACI Named a Fortune World's Most Admired Company
Follow Us and Share on LinkedIn What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 572878048Posted: 2020-11-05