Job DescriptionWhat You'll Get to Do:
CACI is seeking a applications developer Expert for a government support contract working in WMA. The SME Systems Engineer will supportour client with the transformation of multiple applications into cloud based designs and the modernization of business processes supporting the Intelligence Community. More About the Role
You'll Bring These Qualifications
- ProvidesExpert levelwith various applications and their transformation to a C2s environment.
- Work closely with customers to define requirements, implement business logic and refine applications.
- Provide oversight and strategic direction in the development enterprise and system Architecture, documentation, and governance.
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have
- Active TS/SCI w/ Poly clearance is required
- Bachelor's degree preferably in an IT related field12 years of related experience; or a Masters with 6 years of experience; an Associates with 10 years of experience.
- At least 12+ years experience in software development, database administration, and/or related field
- At least 10 years of experience SQL, PL/SQL, DDL and DML Strong experience with Oracle and PL/SQL backend development.
- 8+ years of experience with cloud migration solutions and hybrid cloud management solutions.
- 8+ years of in-depth experience on system disaster recovery/COOP and backup solution engineering, implementation, and operation management.
- Extensive knowledge of/experience with DBMS Job Control Language (JCL), access methods, performance tuning, device allocation, validation checks, organization, security, documentation and statistical methods;
- 8+ years of in-depth experience in VMWare or other virtualization technologies.
- Successful track record in providing technical leadership in delivering architecture, engineering, and operation services.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing and integrating multiple data sources to provide customized Dashboards for senior management and government clients.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Framework, high availability, and enterprise infrastructure.
- Demonstrated experience with build tools such as Maven, Ant; Source control Git; xUnit testing frameworks Junit; and Continuous Integration servers Jenkins.
- Demonstrated experience creating secure applications systems utilizing IC security guidelines and utilizing Customer Authentication and Authorization systems.
- Demonstrated experience designing, configuring, and maintaining the Information Technology Infrastructure associated with an IT system hosted in the C2S environment.
- Demonstrated experience reviewing and assessing impact of proposed scope changes to future architectures. Experience accrediting IT systems under the ICD 503 Certification and Accreditation Process.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing. Strong public speaking skills and professional demeanor required.
- Ability to create original documentation; experienced in creating Architectural Diagrams.
- Extensive experience producing database-related documentation such as administration policies, procedures, standards and guidelines
IASBITS3What We Can Offer You:
- Experience with enterprise-level deployments, to include customer governance, policy definitions, policy management and automation, and customer interfaces used to deliver integrated security solutions across multiple security domains is desired
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- AWS Developer Certification and/or AWS DevOps Certification
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Professional Scrum Master
- BS/ M.S. in Software Development
- TIL Foundation Certification
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials
- VMware Certified Professional
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)
- Professional Scrum Developer
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 572878049Posted: 2020-09-10