Sleep Lab - St. AnneShift
Part-time Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
Performs basic and advanced polysomnography, and related tasks.
Scores and reports progress to reporting physician.
Assists in troubleshooting, upgrading, and maintaining SDC equipment.
Assists with quality assurance monitoring and product evaluation.
Provides patient services from ages pediatric through geriatric.
Demonstrates knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient served on assigned unit. POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Must have two years post-high school education in a scientific field. Must have basic knowledge of physical sciences, mathematics, and statistics.
- Must be able to operate a Windows based computer program at a basic level for data collection and analysis.
- Must be BLS certified through the American Heart Association.
- Requires interpersonal and communication skills to promote positive relationships with patients and other staff.
- Must be able to take patient temperature, weight, height, and blood pressure.
Works in a normal hospital environment where there are no discomforts due to temperature, noise, dust, and the like. Regular exposure to disagreeable odors from flammable adhesives or solvents.
Work requires regular walking, standing, pushing of equipment and lifting and positioning of patient as well as contact with blood or bodily fluids may occur.
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We'll also reward your hard work with:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Sleep Lab - St. Anne All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you'd like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for
Mercy Health - Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours - Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia,which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email@example.com.If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting ID: 572882906Posted: 2020-10-29