At Jacobs, we're transforming intangible ideas into innovative solutions designing the future - today. As a Civil EIT in our Aviation group at our Fort Worth or Dallas office, you will too.
You will have the chance to work on Aviation projects along side our Land Development group. Preforming civil design calculations computer modeling, calculations, detailing, and plan set production for runways, drainage, and utilities. Working along side some of the brightest you will contribute to coordinating project assignments with other engineers and technicians from various discipline groups. Along with research design options and documents findings. As your career grows you will be attending meetings with clients and interacting with several key players in the industry.
Come take your career to it next level, with guidance and strong mentorship at Jacobs you will soar in the Aviation Engineering industry. Qualifications :
Ideally, You'll Also Have:
- Bachelor's Degree in civil Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience on aviation-centric projects
- EIT Licensure from or ability to obtain within 3 months.
- Experience working with CAD and CAE tools and work products in the preparation of aviation projects
- Experience with the development of reports, plans and specifications using FAA, UFC, or ICAO criteria
Posting ID: 572883469Posted: 2020-12-03