CompHealth is currently assisting a South Carolina hospital with their search for a board-certified or board-eligible gastroenterologist due to growth. Join an established hospital GI team of 6 physicians with a 6 to 8 week wait for new appointments. Work out of 1 location, Monday through Friday, with a shared call of 1:7. They have a full GI service line including advanced procedures, but they are looking for a physician to do bread and butter GI. The hospital has a family residency program with some minimal teaching available.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive salary that will depend on experience plus the potential for wRVU. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
To get started, please call Josh Rees at 800-365-8900 or send your CV to CompHealth. Refer to job number 2650116.
*Quick Facts:** General GI need
* Hospital-employed position
* Established hospital GI team
* Hiring due to growth
* Full GI service line
* General call schedule of 1:7
* Some teaching available
* Located near major cities such as Charlotte, NC, and Charleston, SC
*Benefits:** Our services are free for you
* We help negotiate your salary and contract
* We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
* Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
* Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Posting ID: 572942631Posted: 2021-02-28