Z Gallerie is an exciting retail store chain that specializes in stylish home decor & chic furniture at affordable prices. A beautiful catalog, over 30 retail locations nationwide and an E-Commerce site keep Z Gallerie in the forefront as the premier lifestyle brand in the fashion home space. We're ramping up for holiday season and looking for part time seasonal associates to add to our store teams!
Part Time Seasonal Sales Associates are responsible for generating sales by delighting our customers in all interactions, maintaining store/visual presentation and adhering to operational standards. Responsibilities
- Greet, engage, and determine customer's needs in the store to ensure we create a customer focused environment that ensures outstanding service.
- Take pride in achieving personal selling goals and contribute to the store achieving monthly sale goals.
- Embrace quarterly Division of Responsibility (DOR) and take pride in educating self in all product knowledge.
- Maintains store appearance to merchandising & cleanliness standards.
- Positively and proactively help solve problems for our customers and balance multiple customers in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Influence customer buying decisions, by communicating information about the quality, value and style of product.
- Utilize retail POS Systems.
- Contribute to build and maintain a positive morale in store.
- Maintain a positive, upbeat and energetic demeanor.
- Actively participate in store meetings and training sessions.
- Promote a strong sense of teamwork by working together safely, effectively, respectfully and efficiently with all associates.
- Protect Company assets by ensuring adherence to all Loss Prevention procedures.
- Uphold and embrace the Z Gallerie mission and values statement.
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity and uphold all company policies, standards and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work varying hours and schedules to include days, mid shifts, nights, weekends and holidays
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Proficiency in Gmail and Google Apps preferred; ability to adapt to additional internal applications
What we offer!
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- The ability to be able to stand/walk for extended periods of time
- Must have ability to safely lift minimum of 50 lbs. without restrictions
- Able to regularly perform store maintenance items: sweep, vacuum, empty trash, clean
- Ability to use and climb ladders safely
- Requires ability to perform repetitive motions (i.e. hanging, folding, ringing up customers, etc.)
- Great employee discounts.
- Financial incentives for meeting and exceeding sales goals!
- Training on product knowledge and selling techniques.
- Exciting Career growth opportunities!
- Competitive Pay
Posting ID: 573057636Posted: 2021-01-01