Relief Security Officer, AM, Loss Prevention - Central Fill -Orlando
Loss Prevention & Security
• Enforce all Publix security policies and procedures, detaining and questioning persons as required
• Work with facility management in matters of safety, security and loss control
• Maintain strict control of property access, material and truck traffic, observe persons and property on grounds, visitor control and complete necessary logs and incident reports and
• Complete other security duties as assigned.
Hours of Work
See Additional Information
Frequency of Pay
Minimum Base Pay
Please be sure to monitor your email, including your spam folder, daily for communications you may receive during the recruiting and selection process for this position.
Please do not use your Publix email address when applying.
Once your application has been successfully submitted you will receive a confirmation email.
Schedule as follow
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
0600-1400 0600-1400 1200-2000 1200-2000 1800-0200
2424 Orlando Central Pkwy
Year End Bonus
To reward associates for their contributions to the company for the calendar year, Publix provides a Holiday Bonus in November. In the first year of continuous employment the bonus is equal to 15 hours of pay, and in the second year of continuous employment the bonus is equal to one week's pay if associate remains employed through issue date of the bonus check. In subsequent years, the bonus is equal to two weeks' pay.
Maximum Base Pay
• At least 20 years of age
• Have a valid drivers license
• Possess a Class "D" Security Officer's License or independently obtain a Class "D" Security Officer's License within 90 days of your date of hire
• Able to withstand walking and standing for long periods of time
• Able to work any shift, including, but not limited to days, nights, late nights, early mornings, weekends and holidays
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to perform mathematical computations
• Excellent telephone communication skills
• Able to use a two-way radio
• Verifiable satisfactory job performance record
• Able to work well with others and be a team member
• Show enthusiasm, initiative, pride in work and a
• Commitment to Publix and our Mission.
Potential Annual Base Pay
24,856 - 34,424
Employee stock ownership plan that contributes Publix stock to associates each year at no cost
An opportunity to purchase additional shares of our privately-held stock
401(k) retirement savings plan
Group health plan (with prescription benefits)
Group dental plan
Group vision plan
Long-term disability insurance
Company-paid life insurance (with accidental death & dismemberment benefits)
Free hot lunches (buffet-style) at facilities with a cafeteria
Paycheck direct deposit
Access to over 50 discount offers including discounts on computer, vehicle and wireless purchases
6 paid holidays (associates can exchange the following holidays with their manager's approval: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day).
Posting ID: 573060359Posted: 2021-01-08