Purpose of Role:
The Online Merchant will own all direct fulfillment programs, online integration of Core merchandising strategies and optimization of product assortments to create customer focused, Omni-Channel experiences. Responsibilities include driving Omni-Channel sales, increasing customer traffic and improving customer satisfaction. This role will work cross-functionally, require indirect leadership of supporting resources and associates, and have financial accountability, including P&L. Role is responsible for managing and developing direct reports. May also manage contractors if needed.
• In partnership and alignment with Supply Chain responsible for all direct fulfillment activity, integration of direct fulfillment programs and the online product assortment for a merchandising division.
• Responsible for driving store/online sales, increasing store traffic/sales and increasing customer satisfaction through a consistent Omni-Channel customer experience.
• Partner with Core merchants to define product assortments and with Supply Chain to establish efficient and cost-effective supply chain solutions for product sales.
• Execute the divisional merchandising strategy for direct to consumer business.
• Understand key business drivers, competitive landscape and customer identification/acquisition.
• Review product assortment details to ensure accuracy and integrity of information. Communicate updates to Core merchants and other cross-functional resources including but not limited to Supply Chain, Marketing and Merchandising Operations.
• Contribute to the selection and merchandising of products by analyzing historical sales, current market trends and competitive information.
• Ensure online assortment maximizes sales through marketing a collection of products with compelling color, style, and promotional strategies.
• Analyze and incorporate product information into existing assortment plans. Provide recommendations regarding product mix and top selling products through review and analysis of sales history and gross margin.
• Communicate assortment details by providing specifications such as assortment lists and other relevant information to prompt appropriate decisions based on product performance.
• Work with online team to drive integrated look and feel across multi-channel solutions.
• Reports to Online Divisional Merchandising Manager.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field
• 3+ years' experience in Merchandising
• 3+ years' Merchant experience
• Experience with online P&L responsibility
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE 50 home improvement company serving approximately 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2019 sales of $72.1 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
About Lowe's in the Community:
As a FORTUNE 50 home improvement company, Lowe's is committed to creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts through nonprofit partnerships. Across every community we serve, Lowe's associates donate their time and expertise through the Lowe's Heroes volunteer program. For the latest news, visit Newsroom.Lowes.com or follow @LowesMedia on Twitter. #LI-81GLAW
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Posting ID: 573072830Posted: 2021-01-01