A City Gear Store Manager is responsible for the overall supervision and management of the entire store which includes, but is not limited to, leading a dynamic, customer service-oriented team, creating a "best in class" shopping experience for all City Gear customers, achieving store sales goals and complying with all store operational procedures, including proper payroll control and shrink reduction. The ultimate goal of the store manager is to achieve sales goals while developing a promotable team and positioning yourself for promotion opportunities.
- Recruit and hire a diverse, customer service-oriented sales
- Train, coach and develop staff to provide a "best in class" shopping experience and drive overall sales
- Foster a cohesive, team-oriented environment.
- Identify training needs of individual team members and execute training plan
- Continually recruit ahead of needs to facilitate promoting from within and building bench
- Train entire staff on operational excellence and maintain an organized and orderly work environment.
- Manage payroll through effective scheduling both to the needs of the business and to deter
- Cultivate open and constant communication with entire staff through use of company
- Consistently execute company merchandising directives including ad sets and promotional
- Train MIT and Assistants to understand how to merchandise and incorporate new receipts into current sale
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly store.
- 3-5 years previous management experience in customer service-oriented
- Proven ability to increase
- Ability to expand customer base through high-level customer service and marketing of
- Demonstrate ability to facilitate learning at all
- Strong leadership skills, interpersonal skills and communication
- Ability to execute objectives related to payroll, visual presentations and shrink
- College degree preferred but not required
- Ability to spend up to 100 % of work time standing, bending, stooping, lifting, carrying, climbing, walking, reaching and other physical activities. Must be able to lift 30 pounds.
Posting ID: 573083883Posted: 2021-01-01