Job Description SummaryBD is a global medical technology company that is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and delivery of care. In an effort to provide a best-in-class customer experience, BD Life Sciences-Biosciences has embarked on a global digital transformation journey to drive increased value across the customer lifecycle.
We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
Our people make all the difference in our success.
The eProcurement Specialist
is responsible for onboarding digital transformation efforts on a regional level by establishing new and managing existing eProcurement connections that improve our customer's buying experience and drive sales conversion. This role will work in coordination with the US Sales team as well as directly with customers as the primary point of contact for all onboarding and post-go-live monitoring to ensure minimal downtime and optimal adoption and success. This role will also work closely with the Catalog Syndication team to ensure proper price files are generated to support the onboarding and adoption process of an eProcurement solution.
- Serve as the subject matter expert in all relevant eProcurement technologies available within BD including but not limited to punchout, cXML orders and invoicing, etc.
- Create an onboarding plan and post-go-live monitoring to ensure adoption of the solution
- Manage and prioritize the pipeline of customer onboarding opportunities; proactively identify key customers to implement BD eProcurement solutions
- Lead the execution of the process to onboard new eProcurement connections
- Collaborate with customers and key stakeholders across a matrixed organization to ensure ongoing customer success
- Develop and maintain reporting dashboards
- Identify strategies and tactics to drive continual channel improvement
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- End-to-end working knowledge of SAP order to invoice transactions
- 3-5 years of experience onboarding eProcurement solutions
- Ability to travel 5-10% of the time as required
- Customer-obsessed with a background in healthcare, medical technology, life sciences or diagnostics
- Experience with SAP order to invoice transactions
- Commerce Cloud V2 or Hybris experience preferred.
- Expertise in resolving complex cross-platform integrations, management, and optimization
- Ability to work under pressure, handle changing priorities and simultaneously handle multiple priorities with limited resources.
Primary Work LocationUSA CA - San Jose Additional LocationsUSA CA - San Diego (BDB) Work Shift
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Posting ID: 573086656Posted: 2020-11-20