Georgia Regional Hospital at Savannah is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Social Service Provider on the Adult Mental Health (AMH) Unit 2 Acute Care. This position will work 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Georgia Regional Hospital - Savannah (GRHS) operates 180 licensed, accredited inpatient beds for two major program areas: 1) adult mental health, 2) adult forensic services.
GRHS offers inpatient adult mental health services, inpatient habilitation services and forensic program services to a catchment area of approximately 45 Georgia counties.
• Vacation - 15 days each year up to 5 years of service; 18 days each year from 5-10 years of service; 21 days each year for 10 + years of service
• Sick Leave - accrual at a rate of 10 hours per month (15 days each year)
• Holidays - the state of Georgia recognizes 12 paid holidays
• Retirement - 401(k) with a matching employer contribution and a Defined Benefit Pension Plan
• Available Insurance - Health; Dental; Vision; Legal; Disability; Life & Dependent Life
• Flexible Spending Accounts - Healthcare & Childcare
Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program qualified employer
The primary role of this position is discharge planning for Adult Mental Health individuals on the Acute Care Unit. Conducts assessments, group and individual counseling, and is a member of the Recovery Planning Team.
**You may log on to Team Georgia for status of your application. If selected for phone screening, you will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in our agency.
**We reserve the right to remove postings at any time.
FOR THIS TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT, STATE LAW REQUIRES A NATIONAL AND STATE BACKGROUND CHECK AS A CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT.
Master's degree in a related field from an accredited college or university AND One year of experience AND eligibility to be licensed OR Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited college or university AND Three years of experience in social service delivery OR One year of experience at the lower level Social Worker, NonLicensed 1 (HCP120) or position equivalent.
Posting ID: 573086956Posted: 2020-11-20