Want to get paid to make somebody's day? We're looking for cheerful, efficient, responsible men and women to make the world a better place - one delicious chicken finger at a time.
PURPOSE: To serve the customer by creating encore experiences to ensure complete satisfaction through quick, friendly, and superior service.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Extend a warm and friendly greeting to all customers
• Explaining menu and answering product questions as raised by customers
• Taking customers' orders accurately
• Relaying the order to the kitchen staff
• Accepting payment from customers and making change correctly
• Operating the cash register and being responsible for cash receipts
• Presenting orders to customers, properly packaged and with all necessary accompaniments and utensils
• Thanking each customer for their business
• Generating additional sales whenever possible by suggesting additional menu items to the customer
• Counting the change bank in their register at the beginning of the shift
• Stocking adequate supplies of paper goods, condiments, beverages, etc. for serving customers
• Prepping drinks and assisting in kitchen prep of items such as sauces, salads, produce, etc.
• Cleaning all customer areas
• Presenting to management when any front-of-house equipment needs service or inventory is needed
• Prepping food as needed
• Removing trash from waste receptacles and placing at the back of restaurant
• Outgoing personality
• Good communication skills (articulate and uses good grammar)
• A good listener
• Basic math skills in order to handle money
• A team player
• Marketing skills
• Natural ability to smile
• Pleasant demeanor
• Exceptional telephone skills
• Good judgement abilities
EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING GUIDELINES:
• Education: Must have the ability to read and write
• Experience: 1 year experience within the quick-service restaurant industry preferred but not a must! Willing to train individuals with a "can-do" attitude.
Posting ID: 57309397Posted: 2018-11-06