Interested in getting the new Covid-19 vaccine? Do you want to make a difference in someone's life? APPLY NOW and come grow your career with us!
Must have 80 hr. PCA Certification, C.N.A. License or Medication Aide Certification Description:
- Responsible for managing the floor or assigned unit, resident care and routine operations in the absence of their immediate supervisor.
- Administer medication and treatments to residents in accordance with doctors' orders
- Assist residents with activities of daily living, including: bathing, dressing, grooming (oral care), toileting, changing of bed linens, positioning, transfer, mobility, and incontinence care.
- Keep records of care for residents
- 21 years of age or older
- DHSR Medication Aide certificate or C.N.A. license or 80 hour PCA certification
- Must pass criminal background check
- Must pass Drug Test
Posting ID: 573535094Posted: 2020-12-07