Are you seeking a career that will challenge you to never stop short of remarkable? Do you have a passion for providing outstanding patient care in an acute care setting? Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center is seeking Stroke & Neuro Registered Nurses
to serve as leaders of the healthcare team by establishing an authentic, personalized relationship with the patient and their support system. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
Novant Health is an integrated system of physician practices, hospitals, outpatient centers, and more - each element committed to delivering a remarkable healthcare experience for patients and their families. With world-class technology, personal connections, and care that's easier to access and understand, Novant Health is with patients every step of the way on their journey to health and wellness. About Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center:
Nursing at Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center
- 592 bed, non-profit regional medical center located in Charlotte, NC
- Offers a full range of medical, surgical, rehabilitative, and behavioral health sciences
- Magnet Recognized
- The first Charlotte hospital to be designated an Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Novant Health's first facility to receive a trauma designation
Benefits of work at Novant Health:
- Shared governance
- Clinical ladder program
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Salaries commensurate upon experience
- Relocation assistance available for qualifying applicants
- On-site pharmacy
- Recognized as a leader in improving the quality of healthcare by many national independent organizations
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- 403b and matching program
- Potential sign on bonus available for qualified applicants
- Leadership development programs, tuition reimbursements, & financial assistance with certifications
- Recognized as one of the 50 best places for women and managers of diverse backgrounds to work
To learn more about Novant Health as an organization, its culture, Team Members and the communities we serve, visit www.novanthealth.org. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealthNursingHear what our nurses have to say about our culture!
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: Bachelor's degree preferred. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required. If your RN nursing license has been inactive, retired or lapsed for five years or more and you have not been licensed in another state during the last five years, successful completion of a Board approved refresher course is required prior to reactivating or reinstating your license. In order to be considered for current licensure status, you must apply for reinstatement within one year of completing the refresher course.
- Experience: One year of relevant experience preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Appropriate state RN licensure required. BLS Healthcare Provider required. ACLS, PALS preferred
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Posting ID: 573540296Posted: 2021-01-25